Saturday, September 19, 2009

HELLO!
....OKAY IT BEEN A WHILE SINCE I BLOG.WEll... it is still holidays now...till mid oct. Seriously, it is pretty boring cause what i do most of the time is slacking.Can't find any job. :/ This holiday i actually wanted to go on a vacation. I WANT TO TRAVEL. GO JAPAN,AUSTRALIA,NZ,KOREA. I was quite close to going.BUt is the budget that stopped everything! Due to the expenses for house renovation,(It dropped a canon bomb). SO , i have to give up thinking of going overseas...........However, i will have my holiday trip next year.

Okay...so talking house reno, it has been about a week already and it cause my whole house to be covered with dust...*cough cough* ...the floor was sandy and dirty. So two days back, the reno was about 80% upon completion.So, my grandmama instantly went over to do cleaning and of course i went along to do some cleaning too. Alrights...i looked around, first i started with the living room floor..(big house with big space, cleaning it really tedious) after 1 round of mopping and stuff it is still not clean.Then , i looked around again..and i was like clueless la..everywhere i glare is dust.It was really too dusty that i can't take it anymore and i was thinking how should i start cleaning. And YEAH!!!!! THE house is much much clean now. But the house still have the strong paint smell.

OHHH....and i miss baking!!!!! having holi, the best thing to do is bake! But looking at the state my house is, it seem i would miss this baking chance. :((((((((((((((( With all the dust flying plus the cleaning of house was not a massive mega cleaning, it would be safer not to bake at the moment. Don't want the dust and stuff to comtaminate my ingredients and eqiupments. *SIGH* :8

WEll , i miss cae and cher. I AM MISSING THEM MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPER MUCH. CAn't wait for them to be back from this short trip to auckland. SADSAD... will be sad when they are leaving for downunder. I just can't bear them to leave. :(((((((((((((((((
AND AAARRHHHH!!! Results are not out yet...i am nervous. Keep praying for good results.

OOOOOOOOHHHH. ( another oh)...once school starts the stress is rushing back again to my world. I hate you stress. :( :P

okay ..hmmm....ohoh..clique outing on tues. :) I wanna go sentosa to play frisbee and beach ball!